Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vivienne Westwood

I was reading an online forum and someone posted about Vivienne Westwood.  She was referring to her being older, but having this young spirit and just not caring what others think about what she wears, the color of her hair, etc.  So, as I usually do, when I don't know anything about a person, subject, word, etc., I googled her.  She is a British fashion designer and is credited with bringing modern punk and new wave fashions into the mainstream.

This lead to a series of different portraits and to other blogs.  I found this blog with a variety of portraiture (not just of Vivienne) that I really enjoyed viewing and wanted to share.  http://artportraiture.blogspot.com/

As for Vivienne Westwood, she is 70 years old and here is a photo of her from 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment